The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) details the general and permanent rules of Executive departments and agencies which have been published in the Federal Register. The Federal Register contains two publications, the annually revised Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the daily Federal Register (FR).
These are the pertinent parts of the Code of Federal Regulations as it relates to the Documentation and Measurement of Vessels within Title 46 Subchapter G – Subpart R:
- 67.250 – General Requirements
- 67.253 – Requirements for Notices of Claim of Lien
- 67.255 – Restrictions on Filing and Recording
- 67.257 – Requirements for Assignments of Notices of Claim of Lien
- 67.259 – Requirements for Amendments to Notice of Claim of Lien