Will the USCG Accept a Certificate of Documentation CG-1270 That Was Signed and Notarized by the Sellers Even if the Certificate Has Expired?

The USCG should accept this for transfer, provided that documentation has been notarized as well as properly completed.  

In regards to the Transfer Exchange of Vessel Documentation, the documentation date does not matter.

Use this link to apply for the Transfer Exchange of USCG Documentation.