My Vessel Was Destroyed in a Natural Disaster. What Should I Do with My USCG Documentation?

If your vessel is no longer usable then you should remove it from the Coast Guard boat registry. To do that, you should file for deletion of your Certificate of Documentation.

The laws regarding Deletion; requirement and procedure can be read here.

At this link, you can file for deletion of your vessel documentation.