May I renew a lost certificate of documentation?

No, a lost certificate of documentation must be replaced by completing an application for Replacement, which can be completed by navigating to the following page: Replacement (COD)

If you require assistance or have any inquiries, you may contact a documentation processors at 1(866) 981-8783 or email: