How do I notify you of my change of address?

Vessel owners can submit a Change of Address form through our site. The form can be found here.

Additionally, vessel owners can update their Change of Address when renewing their Certificate of Documentation. The new address can be updated in the renewal application. That application can be found here. Per Cornell Law, “whenever the managing owner changes, the managing owner shall notify (the authorities) within 10 days.”