How do I change the name or hailing port of my vessel?

You may change the name and/or hailing port by navigating to the following page and completing the online form: Change of Vessel Name/Haling Port

If you require assistance with your online application, you may contact a documentation processor to walk you through the process at 1(866) 981-8783. For additional information or inquiries, email