How can I transfer ownership of a California boat?

If you are looking to transfer ownership of a USCG documented vessel, then utilize our “Transfer/Exchange” form. If, on the other hand, the vessel is registered with the state, then you are best served by contacting the California State DMV or Registrar.

You can find our Transfer/Exchange form here.