Do I Have to Register My Documented Vessel With the State of Nevada?

No. You do not. Federally documented vessels are exempt from Nevada state registration. For further inquiries, contact the Nevada Department of Wildlife.

You can use this link to file for your USCG vessel documentation through our site.