Do I Have to Register My Documented Vessel with the State of Alabama?

Yes if it has a “Recreational” endorsement. If so, then it must be registered with the state of Alabama.

If you have further questions, contact the Alabama Law Enforcement Marine Patrol.

To document your vessel, you can use this link for initial boat documentation.