67.7 – Vessels Requiring Documentation

Any vessel of at least five net tons which engages in the fisheries on the navigable waters of the United States or in the Exclusive Economic Zone, Great Lakes trade, or coastwise trade, unless exempt under §67.9(c), must have a Certificate of Documentation bearing a valid endorsement appropriate for the activity in which engaged.